For businesses who want to promote their podcast regularly, Steeped Content’s audiogram stories are for you. These social media posts get content from your podcast in front of your audience regularly, keeping your podcast top of mind and helping you grow.
Small brands have the highest reach on Instagram stories - 6%. If you're not posting stories about your podcast frequently, you're missing an opportunity to generate awareness.
Build listeners for your podcast by promoting it often on social media stories.
Buy your audiogram stories today and start getting traction.
- Engage your social media audience by keeping your podcast top of mind.
- Create 4 audiogram stories
- Implement custom branding, including:
- colour selection
- cover art
- Create a customized call to action (CTA)
Podcast promotion leverages tactics like audiogram stories and audiogram posts. Launching a podcast requires directory submission.
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your audiogram stories and review them in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Audiogram Stories service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
To promote your podcast, build your email list before launching. Then at and after launch, distribute the podcast to your list. Create shareable assets (e.g., quotes, clips, audiograms) and ask for reviews.
Promoting a podcast on social media involves:
- Creating social posts for each episode (to keep your show top of mind)
- Making ‘assets’ guests can share (expand the reach and build a buzz)
- Adjusting the tone to each social media platform (maximize engagement)