Brand Mention Reporting
For businesses who want to know people's opinion of them, Steeped Content’s brand mention reporting is for you.
What if you could overhear everything someone said about you?
Brand mention reporting examines every corner of the internet to unearth what’s said about you.
Negative brand sentiment can decrease sales, while positive sentiment helps profitability. Gain insight about your brand mentions, and the emotion and context around them.
Take control of your narrative and buy the brand mention reporting service now.
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your brand mention report and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Brand Mention Reporting service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brand mentions are references to your company (or CEO) on other sites. Brand mentions are either linked or unlinked; they either do or don't have a backlink to your site.
To find linked brand mentions, examine your backlink profile using a paid tool, then find anchor text that is your brand name or the names of key personnel (e.g., CEO). Such paid tools can also be used to find unlinked brand mentions.
There are two ways to find your company's brand mentions. The first is using advanced Google search operators to find any mention. The second, and easier way, is to use a paid tool (e.g., SEMrush or Ahrefs) to crawl sites and find your brand mentions.
Yes, brand mentions affect SEO. Search engines, such as Google, use explicit links and implied links (i.e., brand mentions) as ranking factors. Beyond the treatment of implied links in algorithms, unlinked brands positively affect your organic traffic, a metric that is considered in search engine algorithms.
To be alerted when someone mentions your brand, you have three options, based on your budget:
- set up Google Alerts for your brand name
- pay for a professional SEO tool
- hire a marketing service provider to monitor and manage brand mentions