Competitor Website Comparison
For businesses who want to know how their marketing efforts compare to their rivals, Steeped Content’s competitor website comparison is for you.
It pays to be the best.
If your competitors are producing excellent content and yours is mediocre to good, you need to address the quality discrepancy.
Comparing your website to your competitors exposes areas of strength and weakness relative to your rivals. Doing so gives you invaluable insight on what content to create, and how you can outrank them.
Start becoming the best. Get your competitor website comparison now.
- Understand how your website stacks up against your biggest competitors.
- One month of weekly reporting on your site and your top three competitors
- Conduct domain analysis, including:
- authority score
- website traffic
- Execute keyword analysis, including:
- trafic drivers
- keyword rankings
- position tracking (top five)
- Conduct backlink analysis, including:
- backlink quantity
- referring IPs
- top 3 backlinks
- referring IPs
- Recommendations for your website
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your competitor website comparison and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Competitor Website Comparison service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Comparing websites to competitors considers many things, such as website technology (e.g., Shopify), site speed, keywords (indicative of content focus), and backlinks.
Analyzing your competitors' websites often requires a paid tool and expertise. Analisis involves comparing various aspects of SEO (on-page, off-page, technical), content, and design (UX/UI).
Finding keywords your competitor's websites rank for often requires a paid SEO tool. You enter a website or webpage URL into such a tool and keywords for which the site ranks are returned.
Analyzing competitors helps your website by giving you insight into their content strategy, where they are vulnerable to lose traffic, and their traffic acquisition tactics (e.g., paid vs. organic). These insights are used to make your brand more competitive in the market.