Website Performance Reporting
For businesses who want to know whether their website is performing well, Steeped Content’s report is what you need.
Without a high-performing website, it’s hard to become a high-performing business.
However, examining your website performance requires expertise, close inspection, and monitoring the right metrics.
Steeped Content’s well-crafted website reports give you clear insight into how you can get the most out of your website. This allows you to sell more products, and improve visibility and performance.
Buy your website performance report today.
- See how your SEO work is paying off, and identify improvements.
- One month of weekly reports on the performance of your website
- Conduct domain analysis, including:
- Keyword rankings
- Trafic drivers
- Organic traffic
- Inspect website performance, including:
- Errors (eg. broken links and 404 errors)
- Tag issues (e.g., page title, headings, description errors)
- Image analysis (e.g, size and alt text)
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your website performance report and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Website Performance Reporting service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
A website audit report (website performance report) thoroughly analyzes all factors affecting a site's visibility in search engines. This report gives insight into a website, traffic, and the performance of individuals and pages—a website audit informs marketing and SEO efforts.
Generating an SEO report for your website involves evaluating aspects of technical, on-page, and off-page SEO.
- Technical SEO: 404 errors, site speed, orphan pages
- On-page SEO: Title tag and heading composition, alt text, and meta descriptions
- Off-page SEO: backlink quality and quantity
Creating a website audit report requires using an SEO tool to find technical issues and SEO opportunities. It may also include assessing UX and content.