For businesses who want to form an immediate connection with their audience, Steeped Content’s email welcome sequence is what you need.
Welcome emails have an open rate of 91%; they are an opportunity you should be acting on.
Email marketing often generates the best return on marketing investment (mROI). Welcome emails average 4x the open rate and 5x the click through rate of other email marketing campaigns.
Creating email welcome sequences in advance, constructed around specific sales goals, can influence consumer behavior and increase your sales by up to 30%.
Start selling more today. Buy a Welcome Sequence now.
- Introduce yourself to your new customers.
- Welcome and trust-building email sequence
- 4 part email campaign
- Storytelling techniques
- Up to 200 words of copy per email (800 words total)
- A clear call to action
- Two email headlines per email (8 headlines total)
- Preview text
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your email welcome sequence and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Welcome Sequence service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
It's standard practice to send between 4-6 emails within a welcome sequence. The quality of emails depends on the company's strategy and preferred tactics, and the price point of the product or service. Higher-priced items may require more proof, context, and persuasion before email subscribers are prepared to purchase.
You should have a welcome email sequence because new leads are most engaged within 48 hours of subscribing to your email list. Welcome email sequences demonstrate authority and value, prime prospects to act. The purpose of a welcome sequence is to quickly forge a relationship.
The welcome sequence Mackenzie made speaks with my voice; she's a strong writer and can capture a person's or brand's voice well.