For businesses who want to give their brand immediate visibility on search engines, Steeped Content’s competitor campaign is for you. Unlike generalist agencies, Steeped Content’s specialization in the tea and coffee market means you get relevant PPC expertise.
Keep close to your rivals.
You've seen your competitors set up PPC advertising campaigns, stealing traffic away from your tea or coffee brand. Perhaps, you've tried to set up your own PPC campaign in Google Ads, only to discover that you're burning money and not generating the results that drive your business forward.
When you choose to work with a digital marketing expert, such as Steeped Content, the money you invest in PPC advertising grows your business.
Buy your Competitor Campaign now
- Lure away prospects from your competitors.
- Establish your key competitors
- Create a competitor campaign (15 ads total) including:
- Ad placement
- Ad copy
- Implement technical configuration (e.g., budget, bidding, ad scheduling)
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your competitor campaign and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Competitor Campaign service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Google Ads campaign is a set of one or more ad groups (ads, keywords, and bids) that share targeting settings (e.g., location, budget). Campaigns are usually built around a single focus (e.g., product, event) and have a broad cohesive message.
The cost of a Google ad campaign varies. Factors such as the industry, average purchase price, trends, and customer lifecycle all influence price. The cost of running a Google ad campaign is less important than the ROI.
Competitors can sabotage PPC campaigns by clicking on website ads, forcing competitors to go through their marketing budget quickly. However, this problem is less pervasive than one may assume. Google has created a robust anti-click fraud program, and marketers can take steps to reduce click fraud (e.g., exclude specific IPs).
Google provides optimization recommendations in Google Ads, but three impactful optimizations you can make are:
- include your keyword
- communicate your unique selling proposition in the ad copy
- be thoughtful in your targeting and keyword match types
I'm happy with Steeped Content's Competitor Campaign service. It was great for BuchuVida. Mackenzie lured potential customers away from better-known competitors in the natural deodorant market. More people learned about our products.