Optimize Search Ads
For businesses who want to give their brand immediate visibility on search engines, Steeped Content’s ad optimization service is for you.
With pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, dollars are at stake; mistakes can add up to significant financial impact.
Optimizing Google Ads fine-tunes your campaign to generate more revenue with less money and time.
When Steeped Content optimizes your ads, the money you invest in PPC advertising grows your business. Optimize your search ads now.
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your optimized search ads and review them in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Optimize Search Ads service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tactics of optimizing Google Ads campaigns depends on the campaign type (e.g., search ads, shopping ads, display ads), but four general areas of focus exist:
- reach (e.g., geographic radius)
- specificity (e.g., exact match)
- relevance (e.g., landing page optimization)
Optimizing Google display ads leverages many tactics. You take three key actions:
1) optimizing keywords and bidding
2) using custom audiences
3) including and excluding ad placements as appropriate
Honing Google shopping ads involves optimizing product feed, campaign structure, ad groups, and bidding. It also involves excluding unprofitable keywords and products.
There are several tactics by which you can optimize Google search ads. Five of the most common optimizations are:
- refine keywords and match type
- hone in on geographics targeting
- improve ad copy
- enrich ads with extensions
- optimize landing pages
Mackenzie made my ads perform better. Customers like my buchu-based products. Mackenzie got my CPC below target for my buchu natural deodorant and buchu tea. Honestly, it's nice not to feel overwhelmed with Google Ads. I just turn to Mackenzie; she handles things for me.