Technical SEO is for companies that want to increase website prominence by improving site performance.
Search engine optimization (SEO) success doesn’t occur because of technical SEO, but it can’t occur without it.
Technical SEO is what keeps your website functioning smoothly, and makes it easier to understand and index for search engines. It requires specialized expertise and tools to implement successfully.
Start improving your website performance. Buy this professional Technical SEO package now.
- Improve your website’s performance and authority by making it accessible to search engines.
- Fix 10 technical SEO issues, such as:
- 404 errors
- Redirect loops
- Large images
- Missing meta descriptions
- Missing alt tags
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use an SEO tool to audit your website, which ensures your highest impact changes are made first.
- Receive your technical SEO work and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Technical SEO service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO is the process of increasing your website's visibility on the search engine results page (SERP). It's an essential undertaking for websites because it increases traffic to your website and therefore conversion opportunities, increasing your sales potential.
On-page SEO optimizes web pages to rank higher and gain more relevant traffic in search engines. Off-page SEO is all activities occurring away from your website, raising your site's rankings. Technical SEO involves website and server optimizations, helping search engines crawl and index your site effectively to improve organic rankings.
How you implement technical SEO involves a wide range of tactics. However, technical SEO focuses on performance (e.g., site speed), crawlability (e.g., crawl budget), and indexation.