Competitor Website Analysis
Our competitor website analysis service is for companies that want to grow and understand their online presence, compared to competitors. Unlike generalist agencies, Steeped Content specializes in tea and coffee markets, which means the insights you receive are strategically relevant to your business.
There is no strength greater than an enemy's weakness.
Competitive research empowers you with:
- A line of sight into what your rivals are targeting, their SEO and content
- An understanding of their strengths and weakness
- Opportunities to replicate success or exploit vulnerabilities
Competitor website analysis pairs well with on-page SEO, technical SEO, and internal linking.
Start dominating your rivals today. Buy a competitor website analysis package now.
- Know what your competitors are doing. Gain insights on what opportunities are within your reach.
- Analysis of your top 3 competitors’ websites focusing on:
- Backlink profile
- SERP ranking
- Target keywords
- Competitors’ keyword gap
- Content opportunities for your brand
- Implementation recommendations
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your competitor website analysis and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Competitor Website Analysis service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Competitor analysis in SEO involves looking at your competitor's traffic, backlink, and performance in the search engine results pages (SERP). The broader objective is discerning your competitor's reliance on search marketing, which involves SEO and search engine marketing (SEM).
Doing a competitor website analysis requires analyzing their website traffic, content, backlinks, and the performance of specific pages (e.g., product pages). Through this you identify your competitor's strengths and weaknesses, giving you an idea of where you can and can’t compete with them directly.
A backlink analysis examines the domains referring to a website. It gives you an understanding of the quality and quantity of sites linking to a domain. A competitor backlink analysis assesses your relative positioning in the market, and offers insights on if and how you can more effectively compete.
Doing competitor keyword analysis involves distinguishing your competitors, identifying their keywords (paid and organic), and spotting gaps, representing opportunities for you.