Create Search Ads
For businesses who want to give their brand immediate visibility on search engines, Steeped Content creates the Search Ads you need.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can drive your business forward or break the bank.
You've seen your competitors set up PPC advertising campaigns, stealing traffic away from your tea or coffee brand. Perhaps, you've tried to set up your own PPC campaign in Google Ads, only to discover that you're burning money and not generating the results that drive your business forward.
When you choose to work with a digital marketing expert, such as Steeped Content, the money you invest in PPC advertising grows your business.
Get your Search Ads created today.
- Get in front of your audience at the right time, in the right way.
- Create account structure
- Optimize keywords, including:
- Match type (e.g., exact, phrase, negative)
- Implement technical configuration (e.g., budget, bidding, ad scheduling)
- Create five optimized ad groups (15 total ads), including:
- Ad placement
- Ad copy
- Set up ad extensions
- Define demographic configuration (e.g., age, gender, location)
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your search ads and review them in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Create Search Ads service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several tactics by which you can optimize Google search ads.
Five of the most common optimizations are:
refine keywords and match type
hone in on geographics targeting
improve ad copy
enrich ads with extensions
optimize landing pages
Google generates responsive search ads in several ways.
Three ways Google creates such ads are:
based on existing ad copy and extensions
based on existing high-performing ad copy
mix and match headlines and descriptions provided
Google search ads are valuable to users because they create ads to reach interested audiences on search engines. Google search ads can be an effective source of sales and traffic for your website; they allow granular targeting, giving you greater control.
Google Ads works on an auction system, which occurs every time a selected keyword is searched. Winning the auction requires optimizing your Quality Score and the bid amount; in such cases, your ad is prominently displayed to searchers.