Social Media Competitor Analysis
For brands that want to stay top of mind with their target market, Steeped Content’s social media competitor analysis gives you the insight needed to differentiate your brand from competitors. Unlike generalist agencies, Steeped Content’s niche specialisation means your tea or coffee company benefits from industry expertise.
Your competitors are spending more on social media; in 2021, spending on social media grew from 13% to 23%.
If you don't have strong social media posts, or an insightful understanding of your competitors' social media presence, you'll get lost in the noise.
Identify your competitors' social media presence and strategy so that you can outperform them. Buy a social media competitor analysis now.
- Understand your competitors so you can learn what works, and identify ways to differentiate yourself.
- An Investigation of your top 3 competitors, on one channel, including:
- Platform performance metrics
- Page review
- Hashtag use
- Copywriting style
- Focal topics
- Top performing content
- Recommendations for your brand
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your social media competitor analysis and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Social Media Competitor Analysis service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Competitor analysis in marketing assesses the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors. The analysis provides an offensive and defensive strategic context, allowing you to identify opportunities and threats.
Approaching competitor analysis requires identifying your competitors and examining their pricing, products, and content. Doing so lets you infer their positioning and your unique selling proposition (USP).
To do competitor analysis on social media, you must identify your competitors, assess which social platforms they’re on, and study how they’re using social media to achieve their goals. Such analysis gives you insight into how well their social strategy works.