Steeped Content's blog writing services are for businesses that want to outperform their competitors. Unlike generalist copywriters, Steeped Content's expertise specializes in tea and coffee markets, which means you're getting highly relevant content.
There are leaders, and then everyone else.
Similarly, there can only be one or two voices of authority in a niche.
When searchers seek information about a topic, your company has the opportunity to capture attention and position itself as an authority, by providing comprehensive educational blog posts.
Comprehensive content gets more traffic and backlinks; get yours today.
- Establish your business as an expert within the industry, and improve domain authority.
- Topic research
- Scholarly research (review a minimum of 4 scientific articles)
- SERP analysis
- Keyword research
- Title tags
- ~1,500 word article
- Latent semantic analysis (LSA) and optimization
- Original content
- Meta description
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your educational article and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Educational Article service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Educational articles provide an in-depth and comprehensive discussion of a topic, and often cite statistics and scholarly sources to demonstrate credibility.
Keyword research is a foundational element of your blogging strategy because blogs drive website traffic. When evaluating keywords, consider keyword search volume, competitiveness, cost per click (CPC), and keyword intent.
Everyone who types something into Google has a purpose for their search. This is known as “search intent”. Keywords fall into one of four categories of search intent:
- informational: the searcher is looking for information
- navigational: the searcher is looking for something specific
- commercial investigation: the searcher is looking to take action and weighing options
- transactional: the searcher is looking to make a purchase
Educational articles cater to searches that have informational intent.
Working with Steeped Content was a great experience. Mackenzie provided an excellent educational blog post highlighting the importance of natural shampoo over conventional shampoo. The content was written in an engaging and informative way, making it easy to understand why natural shampoo is a better choice. Her research was great. She also created a clear link between her blog post and my product offering. I would highly recommend her.
Mackenzie wrote a great educational article, "Buchu Tea," informing potential customers on the value of one of our products, buchu tea. It was credible (cited research), easy to read (used bullet point lists), and incorporated different media. We were super happy with the final product - https://buchuvida.com/blog/buchu-tea
Mackenzie substantially improved a blog post, "Pesticides in Tea: Getting a Clear Picture Not a Vague Impression." This educational article became the top-performing blog post on the Tea Journey website; it held the top position for months.
Currently, "Pesticides in Tea: Getting a Clear Picture Not a Vague Impression" is consistently one of Tea Journey's top three articles. Tea Journey's top performing article is "Herbal Teas: Know The Risks, So You Can Enjoy The Benefits," which Mackenzie also worked on.