For businesses who want to build a relationship with their target market, Steeped Content’s how-to articles are for you. Unlike generalist copywriters, Steeped Content’s expertise is specialized within tea and coffee markets, which means you’re getting highly relevant content.
By search volume, there are more keywords with informational intent than purchasing intent.
When searchers navigate the web seeking answers, your company has the opportunity to capture attention. It's going to be you or your competitors.
How-to articles include content by which you can satisfy your audience, gain traffic, and increase brand awareness.
Buy a how-to article now; get more traffic.
- A preferred style of article that offers readers a clear benefit, and positions your brand as knowledgeable.
- Topic research
- SERP analysis
- Keyword research
- Title tags
- ~1,000 word article
- Step-by-step article structure
- Easy-to-read, original content
- Latent semantic analysis (LSA) and optimization
- Meta description
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your how-to article and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this How-To Article service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
How-to articles instruct readers on completing specific tasks through a step-by-step guide. How-to articles list steps, and expand on each phase of the process, until completion, and often include supporting visuals.
Blogging is good for your business because it builds trust, traffic, and clout. Business blogging allows you to add more intangible value to your products (e.g., education) and sell more. There’s a correlation between your website traffic and blog post production.
There are three broad ways in which you use a blog to promote your business:
- awareness (e.g., discoverability through SEO)
- customer advocacy (e.g., sharing articles) and
- moving prospects down the sales funnel (i.e., becoming part of the considerations set)