Facebook Ad Assessment
For brands that want to ensure their marketing budget is effectively spent on Facebook advertising, Steeped Content’s Facebook ad assessment service gives you the insight you need to market well on Facebook.
When money is in the mix, even small mistakes can add up.
Facebook advertising can be notoriously expensive. When your Facebook ad’s performance is subpar, you should prioritize improvement to spend your money more effectively.
Fine-tune your campaigns and generate more revenue with less money. Buy your Facebook ad assessment now.
- Address ineffective spending, and identify new opportunities to expand your campaigns and reach
- Analysis of your Facebook account:
- ad account structure
- pixel setup
- Review 5 ad sets, including:
- audience targeting
- ad creatives
- landing pages
- Custom report with recommendations
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your Facebook ad assessment and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Facebook Ad Assessment service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Optimizing Facebook ads requires achieving at least one of the following four things:
- increasing click-through rates (CTR)
- increasing your marketing return on investment (mROI)
- lowering cost-per-click (CPC)
- lowering your cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
Facebook optimizes ads with artificial intelligence (AI); Facebook advertisers have access to this capability when selecting the 'Optimization for Ad Delivery' choice for an ad set.
The first step in optimizing Facebook ads for conversions is defining your conversion event and choosing appropriate ad formats and placements. Then create compelling visuals, concise ad copy, and a clear call to action. Next, optimize your ad and expand your audience.
Yes, I don't work on niches that violate Facebook's policy or niches on which Facebook implements restrictions. I do not serve sin sectors (e.g., pornography, alcohol, gambling, tobacco). Similarly, I do not offer my services to promote spiritual magic, religion, bitcoins, or forex.