Facebook Targeting Campaign
For tea and coffee brands that want to reach and be remembered by their target market, Steeped Content’s Facebook targeting campaign service gives you the chance to build your audience.
People spend roughly 2 hours and 24 minutes on Facebook each day. Therefore, you’ve got 8,640 seconds to get in front of your audience.
Consumers buy from brands they know, like, and trust. Social media allows your company to remain top-of-mind in your target market. If you’re not using that time to build brand awareness within your target market, you're missing out.
Strengthen your Facebook marketing efforts; buy the Facebook targeting campaign service now.
- Build awareness for your brand’s products.
- Create and set up a Facebook targeting campaign
- Create target audience
- Produce 10 ads, including:
- Implement campaign optimization
- Create campaign report
- Manage the campaign for 29 days
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your Facebook targeting campaign and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Facebook Targeting Campaign service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Ad spend is not included within the service price. You will need to set your budget accordingly.
Yes, you can target Facebook pages with ads. First, navigate to the 'Detailed Targeting' section under the "Audience" part of ad set creation. Next, type in the page name; if available, your ad is shown to fans of that page.
Use data from your website (e.g., Google Analytics demographics) to confirm your business target audience. Next, craft your audience targeting within Facebook advertising to match the audience characteristics (e.g., age, gender, location, etc.)
Facebook audiences are segments of people you target when advertising on Facebook. You create or edit these segments on the Audiences section of Facebook Ads Manager; go to your Ads Manager, click the icon in the top-left corner, and select Audiences.
Yes, I don't work on niches that violate Facebook's policy or niches on which Facebook implements restrictions. I do not serve sin sectors (e.g., pornography, alcohol, gambling, tobacco). Similarly, I do not offer my services to promote spiritual magic, religion, bitcoins, or forex.