Number of Employees:
Shell Singal, Founder and CEO of Tea Bazaar, sells over 100 different tea blends through her business. She wants to improve her website and drive business growth.
Shell wanted to increase her tea sales by creating new product descriptions.
- Lavender Pu-erh
- Scottish Caramel Pu-erh
- Vanilla Latté
- Coconut Oolong
- Peach Ginger Oolong
- Watermelon Mint Oolong
- Hocus Focus
- Roasted Yerba Maté
- Yerba Maté
Mackenzie created new product descriptions for eleven teas:
Mackenzie examined each of the existing product descriptions assessing relevant product details and identifying any current positioning priorities.
- Positioning tea products as meeting an emotional need (e.g., ”This unique tea is perfect for those who appreciate a moment of tranquillity.")
- Highlighting tea products as a healthy alternative to other beverage options (e.g.,"This tea is perfect for those who enjoy rich, sweet flavours; it's a guilt-free treat.")
- Showcasing potential product benefits (e.g., “Pu-erh is known for its ability to boost metabolism and aid in weight loss, while white chrysanthemums are full of antioxidants.”)
Mackenzie created product descriptions that focused on:
- Each description delivered to the client had three sections:
- Product Description: Build curiosity, set expectations and show some personality.
- What Makes It Great: Highlight the benefits and provide details that allow potential customers to trust the product more or imagine themselves drinking it.
- Ingredients: All the tea ingredients are listed for readers curious about what goes into the blend.
"In this project, like others, I use copywriting techniques to drive sales."
Founder, Steeped Content