Number of Employees:
Shell Singal, Founder and CEO of Tea Bazaar, sells over 100 different tea blends through her business, Tea Bazaar. She wants to improve her website to support her growth goals.
Shell wanted Mackenzie to increase sales of her teas by creating new product descriptions.
- Arnold Palmer
- Better Than Chocolate
- Black Mango
- Chai of the Tiger
- Dracula's Blood Orange
- Earl & Countess
- Georgia Peach
- I Dream of Coconut
- Irish Coffee
- London Fog
Mackenzie created new product descriptions for ten tea blends:
Mackenzie examined each of the existing product descriptions assessing relevant product details and identifying any current positioning priorities.
- Enticing browsers to convert (e.g., “This tea has a phenomenal aroma; the fragrance takes you to a bright orchard where the sweetest Georgia peaches hang ripening in the summer sun.”)
- Educating potential customers on the tea's features and benefits (e.g., “Rooibos is rich in minerals and has anti-inflammatory properties.”)
- Differentiating the product (e.g., “Our Arnold Palmer tea is made with real fruit pieces and has no added sugar.”)
Mackenzie created product descriptions that focused on:
- Each description delivered to the client had three sections:
- Product Description: Build curiosity, set expectations and show some personality.
- What Makes It Great: Highlight the benefits and provide details that allow potential customers to trust the product more or imagine themselves drinking it.
- Ingredients: All the tea ingredients are listed for readers curious about what goes into the blend.