Facebook Remarketing Campaign
For brands that want to reach and be remembered by their target market, Steeped Content’s Facebook Remarketing Campaign service builds your audience.
You've got 8,640 seconds to get in front of your audience. People spend roughly 2 hours and 24 minutes on Facebook each day.
You must be known, liked, and trusted before consumers buy from you. Facebook remarketing allows you to build this familiarity and affinity with your audience. If you're not using remarketing to remain top of mind in your target market, you're missing out.
Strengthen your Facebook marketing efforts; buy a Facebook remarketing campaign now.
- Build awareness for your brand.
- Create and set up a Facebook remarketing campaign
- Create five audience remarketing categories
- Produce 10 ads, including:
- Implement campaign optimization
- Create campaign report
- Manage the campaign for 29 days
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your Facebook remarketing campaign and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Facebook Remarketing Campaign service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Facebook remarketing displays ads to past visitors to your site, based on pages visited or behavior. Facebook remarketing is beneficial to many businesses, especially e-commerce companies.
Through Facebook’s tracking pixel, you identify visitors based on behavior and urge them to take a specific action. For example, you may remarket to prospects who added products to their cart, but failed to complete the purchase, by offering a coupon code to incentivize purchase completion.
You can target Facebook ads by email. To do so, click the target by email address box on the targeting page of the Facebook Ads tool. Your ads should automatically target Facebook users corresponding to the phone numbers provided.
Yes, I don't work on niches that violate Facebook's policy or niches on which Facebook implements restrictions. I do not serve sin sectors (e.g., pornography, alcohol, gambling, tobacco). Similarly, I do not offer my services to promote spiritual magic, religion, bitcoins, or forex.