Steeped Content's list-style articles are for businesses who want to outperform their competitors. Unlike generalist copywriters, Steeped Content specializes in tea and coffee markets, which means you can grow your business with highly relevant blog content.
Simplicity is best.
Complex, convoluted content causes visitors to feel overwhelmed and leave your site.
Making content that's easy for readers to skim is essential. With list-style articles, you create a better reading experience, increasing the time visitors spend on your content.
Buy a list-style article now.
- Easy to skim, high-performing articles favored by readers.
- Topic research
- SERP analysis
- Keyword research
- Title tags
- ~1,000 word article
- Easy-to-read, original content
- Latent semantic analysis (LSA) and optimization
- Meta description
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your list-style article and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this List-Style Article service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list article, commonly called a “listicle,” is an article structured as a list with detailed items. These articles are easy to skim and valuable to readers; clear, compelling headings can result in higher click-through rates (CTR) and lower bounce rates for list-style articles.
Blogging is good for your business because it builds trust, traffic, and clout. Business blogging allows you to add more intangible value to your products (e.g., education) and sell more. There’s a correlation between your website traffic and blog post production.
There are three broad ways in which you use a blog to promote your business:
- awareness (e.g., discoverability through SEO)
- customer advocacy (e.g., sharing articles)
- moving prospects down the sales funnel (i.e., becoming part of the consideration set)
Mackenzie of Steeped Content wrote a great list-style blog post, "Top 10 Natural Lip Balms for Ultimate Hydration".
I loved the steps she followed (so client-centric and logical):
1) Mackenzie identified a keyword, "best natural lip balm," with a high search volume (590 monthly searches).
2) She studied what types of articles performed well on the first page of Google. In this case, it was product lists.
3) She wrote an excellent list-style article that showcased our product positively and truthfully.
Mackenzie positioned our product as being on par with leading lip balm brands, like Burts Bees. The amount of product research and positioning Mackenzie did to put this article together was impressive.
My partner (Phil) and I are so happy with her work!
Her list-style blog post, "BuchuVida For Skincare," was super customer-focused, and Mackenzie actively promoted my brand's products in a relevant way. You could tell she put herself in my shoes and my customers' shoes. Thanks Mackenzie!