Digital Marketing Strategy
For tea and coffee businesses who want to sell more products, Steeped Content’s digital marketing strategy is for you. Unlike generalist agencies, Steeped Content specializes in tea and coffee markets, which means you can grow your business with highly relevant expertise.
New tea and coffee companies emerge every year, and established players consolidate, expanding their market share. To endure in the face of competition, you need a digital marketing strategy.
SEO produces 'winner-takes-all' dynamics, and PPC ads can either drive a business forward or demolish their marketing budget. New social channels and trends often emerge, creating a sense of pressure and fragmentation in marketing efforts.
Embrace growth by getting a clear line of sight into the complex digital landscape; get your digital marketing strategy now.
Gain a clear, detailed line of sight into how you can use digital marketing to grow your business.
Review of past actions
Analysis of present situation
Strategic marketing objectives
Analysis of marketing channels
Customer journey mapping
Recommendations and selection of:
- Paid media (e.g., PPC)
- Earned media (e.g., SEO, digital PR)
- Shared media (e.g., social media)
- Owned media (e.g., website, email)
High level implementation budget
- Book a time here to talk with Mackenzie about your unique requirements, and how this service can meet your needs.
- After purchase, Steeped Content will use a questionnaire format to help you efficiently provide the information which ensures the final product is tailored to your particular needs and context.
- Receive your digital marketing strategy and review it in a discussion with Steeped Content.
It’s your turn. Try this Digital Marketing Strategy service for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
A digital marketing strategy is a plan of action for achieving defined marketing goals. It relies on online marketing channels, such as clusters of content based on paid, earned, and owned media.
You need a digital marketing strategy to guide the achievement of your goals (e.g., brand awareness, sales growth, customer loyalty and retention) through technology, carefully selected online marketing channels (e.g., paid search, SEO), and tactics.
A digital marketing strategy is broader than a content marketing strategy as it takes into account things like pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and analytics. A content marketing strategy is more specific; it defines who your audience is and what types of content you will produce, among other things.