Number of Employees:
Shell Singal, Founder and CEO of Tea Bazaar, sells over 100 different tea blends through her business, Tea Bazaar. She wants to improve her website to support her growth goals.
Shell wanted Mackenzie to increase sales of her teas by creating new product descriptions.
- Golden Milk
- One Love
- Peach Bellini
- Peaches and Cream
- Pink Moon
- Ruby Red
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- Tea Sangria
- Wishing Well
Mackenzie created new product descriptions for ten tea blends.
Mackenzie examined each of the existing product descriptions assessing relevant product details and identifying any current positioning priorities.
- Benefit first copy (e.g., “Elderberry has been used medicinally for centuries to help fight off colds and flu.”)
- The tea blends consumption context (e.g.,”Peach Bellini tea is the perfect way to enjoy summer.”)
- Unique features of the tea blends (e.g., “Add lemon or lime to turn this tea from a rich blue to a stunning pink.”)
Mackenzie created product descriptions that reflected:
- Each description delivered to the client had three sections:
- Product Description: Build curiosity, set expectations and show some personality.
- What Makes It Great: Highlight the benefits and provide details that allow potential customers to trust the product more or imagine themselves drinking it.
- Ingredients: All the tea ingredients are listed for readers curious about what goes into the blend.
I've used Steeped Content's Tea Product Description service for several of Tea Bazaar's blends. I have always been impressed with the quality of the copy Mackenzie produces. She does a great job differentiating your tea products and crafting compelling copy that helps boost sales. Highly recommend!
Owner, Tea Bazaar