Number of Employees:
Shell Singal, Founder and CEO of Tea Bazaar, sells over 100 different tea blends through her business. She wants to improve her website and grow her business.
Shell wanted Mackenzie to create new product descriptions, helping to increase product sales.
- Midnight Vanilla
- Sweet Almond Glow
- Tea Shell
- Yellow Brick Road
Mackenzie created new product descriptions for four tea blends.
Mackenzie examined each of the existing product descriptions assessing relevant product details and identifying any current positioning priorities.
- Creating intangible value for the blends (e.g.,” Looking for a tea that will make you feel like you're on the road to success? Look no further than Yellow Brick Road tea.”)
- Showcasing Tea Bazaar’s virtue (e.g., “This tea is perfect for those who want to help make a difference. A portion of the proceeds from every bag sold goes to San Diego Coastkeeper, an organisation dedicated to protecting our oceans and coasts.”)
- Preumizing the product (e.g., “Each sip of our Sweet Almond Glow tea will transport you to a world of luxury and refinement.”)
Mackenzie created product descriptions that focused on:
- Each description delivered to the client had three sections:
- Product Description: Build curiosity, set expectations and show some personality.
- What Makes It Great: Highlight the benefits and provide details that allow potential customers to trust the product more or imagine themselves drinking it.
- Ingredients: All the tea ingredients are listed for readers curious about what goes into the blend.
I focused on sensualizing Shell's tea, mentioning noteworthy features, and highlighting their benefits.
Founder, Steeped Content