Number of Employees:
Shell Singal, Founder and CEO of Tea Bazaar, sells over 100 different tea blends through her business, Tea Bazaar. She wants to improve her website to support her growth goals.
Shell wanted Mackenzie to increase sales of her teas by creating new product descriptions.
- Blueberry Tart
- China Jasmine
- Green Chai
- Green Mango
- Jasmine Pearls
- Kashmiri Kahwa
- Lavender Fields
- Lemon Submarine
- Love Potion
- Moroccan Mint
- Pomegranate Green
Mackenzie created new product descriptions for twelve green tea blends:
Mackenzie examined each of the existing product descriptions assessing relevant product details and identifying any current positioning priorities.
- Creating an emotional connection between the consumer and Tea Bazaar’s blends by using emotive language (e.g., “You'll be head over heels in love.")
- Highlighting product benefits (e.g.,“Green tea is packed with antioxidants.”)
- Showcasing how the tea can be used by consumers (e.g., ”It's perfect for any time of day, and makes a great gift for the tea lover in your life.”)
Mackenzie created product descriptions that focused on:
- Each description delivered to the client had three sections:
- Product Description: Build curiosity, set expectations and show some personality.
- What Makes It Great: Highlight the benefits and provide details that allow potential customers to trust the product more or imagine themselves drinking it.
- Ingredients: All the tea ingredients are listed for readers curious about what goes into the blend.
"I focused on building an emotional connection between browsers and Tea Bazaar's products."
Founder, Steeped Content