Number of Employees:
Jo Feltman, the founder of BuchuVida, operates a wellness shop in Ohio and sells buchu tea to her customers. She knows that a segment of her customers join BuchuVida's email list before purchasing.
Jo wants new email subscribers to feel an affinity for her brand.
Steeped Content created an automated welcome sequence of four emails, deepening BuchuVida's connection with customers. This sequence emulated Jo's nice and friendly voice to lend the emails a more personal touch.
- The purpose of each of the four emails in the welcome sequence is as follows:
- Email 1: Introduce Jo, the brand and the products.
- Email 2: Give subscribers something (e.g., a 10% discount) to encourage a purchase.
- Email 3: Recommend products to make purchasing decisions easier for new subscribers.
- Email 4: Use social proof to encourage email subscribers to trust buchu's benefits.
"The welcome sequence Mackenzie made speaks with my voice; she's a strong writer and can capture a person's or brand's voice well."