Number of Employees:
Dan Bolton is the rockstar behind Tea Journey magazine, an industry classic. Dan publishes authoritative articles that benefit the tea community. After over a decade of publishing, Tea Journey’s website is rich with content, generating traffic.
One article by Peter Keen has consistently performed well “Pesticides in Tea: Getting a Clear Picture Not a Vague Impression”. This article is among Tea Journey’s most successful articles; it’s the second biggest contributor to website traffic.
The article was first published in 2018, and over the last three years, traffic levels have declined for “Pesticides in Tea: Getting a Clear Picture Not a Vague Impression”.
- In November 2018, the article generated 581 monthly visitors.
- By November 2021 the article contributed 44 monthly visitors to the Tea Journey website.
Dan wanted to get more traffic to the article “Pesticides in Tea: Getting a Clear Picture Not a Vague Impression”
- Steeped Content focused on improving the article’s traffic, authority, and user experience.
- Improving traffic involved maximizing on-page SEO. Tactics such as improving readability and keywords were used.
- Steeped Content found and referenced relevant research studies to improve the article’s authority.
- User experience improved with shorter paragraphs and more images.
Page authority of 13
11 studies cited
"Mackenzie substantially improved a blog post, "Pesticides in Tea: Getting a Clear Picture Not a Vague Impression." Her educational article became the top-performing blog post on the Tea Journey website; it held the top position for months."
"Currently, "Pesticides in Tea: Getting a Clear Picture Not a Vague Impression" is consistently one of Tea Journey's top three articles. Right now, Tea Journey's top performing article is "Herbal Teas: Know The Risks, So You Can Enjoy The Benefits", which Mackenzie also worked on."
Editor and Producer, Tea Journey and Tea Biz