Number of Employees:
Shell Singal, Founder and CEO of Tea Bazaar, runs an e-commerce tea company offering over 100 different blends. She has strong growth goals for her business and wants to improve her website.
Shell wanted to strengthen her product pages so more website traffic converted and purchased on her website.
- Mackenzie created new product descriptions for five tea blends.
- Swami Power
- Sleeping Beauty
- Headache Fairy
- Beach Day
- Don’t Worry Be Happy
- She created product descriptions that:
- alluded to the functional benefits of the tea blends
- highlighted consumption context (e.g., evening)
- showcased an emotional benefit
- Each description delivered to the client had three sections:
- Product Description: Entice, set expectations and show some personality.
- What Makes It Great: Highlight the benefits and provide details that allow potential customers to trust the product more or imagine themselves drinking it.
- Ingredients: All the tea ingredients are listed for readers curious about what goes into the blend.
“Shell wanted new copy written for her product pages, so she reached out for help. I wrote new descriptions for four of her products.”
Founder, Steeped Content