Number of Employees:
Jo and Phil Feltman own BuchuVida, a company specializing in buchu-based products. They want to release a collection of teas for their e-commerce website.
Jo wanted Mackenzie to increase sales of her teas by creating new product descriptions.
- Mackenzie created new product descriptions for ten tea blends:
- Figgy Plum Tart Tisane
- Ti Kuan Yin
- Ojo Goji
- Ginger Peach
- Blacksmith Blend
- Dragon Well
- Mackenzie created product descriptions that reflected:
- Benefit-first copy (e.g., “Buchu adds antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. It also acts as a diuretic that can flush toxins from the body.”)
- The sensual experience of drinking tea (e.g., “Stimulate your senses with an aromatic mix that will tantalize your taste buds.”)
- Unique features of the tea blends (e.g., “Figgy Plum Tart Tisane is naturally caffeine free, making it perfect for any time of day or evening.” )
- Each description delivered to the client had three sections:
- Product Description: build curiosity, set expectations, and show personality.
- What Makes It Great: highlight the benefits and provide details that allow potential customers to trust the product more or imagine themselves drinking it.
- Ingredients: all the tea ingredients are listed for readers curious about what goes into the blend.
“Mackenzie's product knowledge allows her to create compelling product descriptions. She writes informative and engaging copy, which helps increase my tea business's sales and conversions. If you're looking for someone to help you update your product pages for your website, consider Steeped Content.”